These are an old standby in our family, from the Betty Crocker Cookbook.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 30 min
Makes: 6 servings
6 medium baking potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch pieces (2 pounds)
1 medium onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary leaves
1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Heat 1 inch water (salted if desired) to boiling in saucepan.
2. Add potatoes to boiling water. Cook 5 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are crisp-tender; drain.
3. Heat grill to medium heat.
4. Mix onion, oil, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Wrap potato mixture in large sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
5. Cover and grill 4 to 5 inches from heat about 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.