Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cranberry Pork Roast



Ok so Last night I made a whole new dinner and it was a big hit with the fam. I even took pics. So I hope everyone tries this dinner it was so YUMMY!!! They best pork roast I have ever had.

Cranberry Roast

1/2 onion, thinly sliced
1, 2-4 lb roast (I used pork in the picture above)
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
salt and pepper

Place the rings of onion in the crock pot. Sprinkle the roast with salt and pepper to taste. Place the roast on top of the onions. Next add the 2 Tbsp. of soy sauce, just pouring over the top of the roast. Dispense the cranberry sauce on top of the roast. Cook on low for 6 hours. About one hour before serving, shred the pork with two forks. That way it will soak up all the juices and be tender, delicious when you serve it

No comments:

Post a Comment