1 pkg (9 oz) refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
3 Tbs. olive or vegetable oil
2 cups broccoli flowerets
1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
1 medium red bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
3 Tbs. all-purpose flour
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cup chicken broth
1 tsp. ground cumin
4 cups cut-up cooked chicken
3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (3 oz)
1/2 cup shredded Colby cheese (2 oz)
1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips, if desired
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees. Spray 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. Cook and drain tortellini as directed on package.
3. Meanwhile, in 10" skillet, heat 1 Tbs. of the oil over medium-high heat. Cook broccoli, onion and red bell pepper in oil about 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender. Remove broccoli mixture from skillet.
4. In same skillet, cook flour and remaining 2 Tbs. oil over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Stir in milk, broth and cumin. Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly; remove from heat. Stir in chicken, Monterey Jack cheese, tortellini and broccoli mixture. Spoon into casserole.
5. Bake uncovered 30 minutes. Sprinkle with Colby cheese and tortilla chips. Bake 5 minutes longer or until casserole is hot in center and cheese is melted.