Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pumpkin Crumble



I have to dig this recipe out of my email EVERY. autumn, and I finally got tired of it;) So, I'm posting it, so I can not only share, but keep track;) I'll post a picture after I make it.

This stuff is seriously the best pumpkin dessert you'll probably ever have. It speaks to the pumpkin pie lover, and it captures the pumpkin pie hater, it is everything delicious about pumpkin pie, and yet, not all pie-y, and filled with so much fall goodness! I LOVE it!!

Filling:

1 (15oz) can pumpkin
1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
2 TBSP brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg (I usually don't put that in)
2 eggs


Topping:
1 box cake mix, yellow, vanilla, white, whatever you have
3/4 chopped pecans
1/2 melted butter

Heat oven to 350. Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Combine all
ingredients for filling. Beat until smooth. Pour in to pan.

In bowl combine topping ingredients; mix well. Sprinkle evenly over filling.

Bake for 40-50 minutes. Until top is golden brown. Cool at least 30
minutes before serving.

Store leftovers in refrigerator.




No comments:

Post a Comment