Saturday, August 28, 2010

Celery Salsa

Okay, I've been waiting to post this until I had a picture of it... but everytime I make it, it's gone before I think about grabbing my camera to take a picture. So I swiped one off the internet that looks similar! (cool, huh?)


Ingredients:
1 can black beans, rinsed & drained
1 1/2 cups celery, diced
1/4 cup green onion, chopped
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1 1/2 cup tomato, diced
1 can corn, drained (I used frozen sweet corn)
1/4 cup white vinegar
1/3 cup sugar
2 TBsp oil (I used EVOO)
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp cumin
1 TBsp hot sauce
Directions:
Prep all veggies and put in bowl. I mixed the dressing ingredients in a seperate bowl then added it, you could jsut add it all together and mix, it turns out the same.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Or you could use it as a topper/ dressing on a salad. Sometimes I will make a salad with it and add in some of Summer's Sweet Crock Pot Chicken --YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment